Wednesday, August 27, 2008

1 month old!

Cody turned 1 month old on Sunday - I can't believe how quickly time has gone by! Now that I finally found some time, I thought I'd finally share some of my favorite photos from the past month. :)

It's a cold, cruel world!

First photo with Daddy!

First photo with Mommy!

So sweet!

Finally going home!

It's much more comfy like this. Such a skinny leg!

A hint of a smile...

So tall like Daddy!

Dreaming away...

Cody's happy and comfy pose. Love that faux-hawk!

Sucking the thumb already!

Wide awake!

Loving the car seat...

Contemplating life.

Snuggling in his jammies.

His favorite frog pose!

It's fun to stretch out!

Playing Playstation just like Daddy!

Showing off his manly physique!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

The pictures are ADORABLE! And yet somehow he is even cuter in person. It was great to see you guys today. I hope we can get together again soon!